"An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly is the ultimate competitive business advantage."
-- Jack Welch
The role of innovation management is to translate organization's learning into action, and help achieve this ultimate competitive advantage.
What is innovation?
Profiting in some way (environmentally, economically or socially) from the latent potential of ideas which are new to your organization. (CENTRIM, UK)
Our goal is not to innovate for you. We want to stimulate and facilitate innovation processes in your organization, so you could innovate for yourself.
We use modern methodology based on the most advanced innovation consulting models, using practical research-based tools.
What can we do for you?
- Establish your innovation needs collecting evidence-information, based on research.
- As a result of your needs, examine and analyze your business functions, plans and goals.
- Prepare detailed report on your current situation, and give our suggestions on innovation development strategy.
- As a result of the agreed innovation strategy, prepare effective and clearly defined action plan.
- Help you to implement the prepared action plan participating in its actions.
- After implementation, prepare detailed project evaluation.
Our common product is the action plan, which is the result of gathered evidence.
You can count on our support throughout the action plan implementation. We will organize the team of specialists-practitioners who are perfectly suited to answer your needs.
Get our innovation management in-house training:
(performed in English language)
Training course 1
'Using innovation to achieve competitive advantage'
Our consulting and education services are available to oraganizations throughout the Balkans and South East European region, in Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia.
Innovation management articles:
(1) 'Innovation management and Newton's apple'
(2) 'The definition of innovation.'
(3) ''How to facilitate innovation?'
(4) '4 P's of Innovation management'
(5) 'Innovation and competitive advantage'
"Every organization needs one core competence - innovation."
-- Peter Drucker